- Cefalexin oral suspension BP 250mg/5ml - Summary of Product.
- Cephalexin Oral Suspension 250mg/5ml 100ml
- DailyMed - CEPHALEXIN - cephalexin suspension
- Wizkids Dedicated to creating games driven
Cefalexin oral suspension BP 250mg/5ml - Summary of Product.
Cephalexin is a broad-spectrum antibiotic available as capsules or suspension used to treat bacterial infections of the skin, urinary tract, respiratory tract, bones, and joints.
Cephalexin Oral Suspension 250mg/5ml 100ml
• 25 - 50 mg/kg/day (11 - 46 mg/lb/day) in divided doses every 6 hours • Do not exceed 4 gm/day • For skin and soft tissue infections, may give every 12 hours • The usual course of therapy is 10 days Disclaimer: All of the information on this website is being presented as helpful reference material but should not be considered authoritative.
DailyMed - CEPHALEXIN - cephalexin suspension
Cefalexin is indicated in the treatment of the following infections: Respiratory tract infections; otitis media; skin and soft tissue infections; bone and joint infections; genito-urinary infections, including acute prostatitis and dental infections.
Wizkids Dedicated to creating games driven
It is 7-(D-α-Amino-α-phenylacetamido)-3-methyl-3-cephem-4-carboxylic acid monohydrate. Cephalexin has the molecular formula C The nucleus of cephalexin is related to that of other cephalosporin antibiotics.
Cephalexin 250 mg 5ml susp:
Rating: 91 / 100
Overall: 98 Rates